Your privacy matters to us and we are committed to respect and protect your privacy and your personal information.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, and our practices for collecting, storing, using and sharing that information.
By visiting our website, you acknowledge that you accept and consent to our privacy practices as outlined in this policy.
What information we collect:
- Personal information directly provided to us through our contact form and request for quote form.
- Automatically collected information that is about you, but does not individually identify you, such as your device, computer, or activities while you are using our website;
- Interest and demographic data that is displayed in aggregate with all other visitors to our website;
- Nix Tank uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analystics and Hotjar. These services collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. For information on how Google Analytics and Hotjar collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies.
How we collect information:
- Any form on the website where you voluntarily fill out information to send to us, such as our contact form or a request for quote
- Cookies and other tracking technologies that collect aggregate data about your usage of the website, referral data and more.
Why we collect your information:
- To improve our website and ensure that we are reaching an audience that would benefit from our services;
- To personalize your experience and deliver relevant advertising;
- To respond to your questions or requests for information.
The data we collect is used in the following:
- Internal marketing and analytics reports;
- User experience tracking reports
How we store it:
While we take reasonable steps to secure your personal information, no system is fault proof. We do not collect any financial or personal information through the website, such as credit card information or social security numbers.
If our security systems are breached, we may attempt to notify you electronically, if we have your contact information, or we may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs.