Portable Toilet Ideas for Your Wedding
Spring weddings are beautiful, but don’t forget about the lavatories for you lavish guests! Barn wedding are becoming more popular, but trekking across field and farm just to use the restroom is no fun for anyone. Here are a few tips and pointers for using portable restrooms at your wedding:
- Have Fun - It’s ok to have a sense of humor about porta-potties. Make them fancy! Take some funny wedding pictures. It’s all about having fun on your big day.
- Choose Wisely - Be sure to reserve enough restrooms for your wedding guests. Check out our fancy chart to see how many portable restrooms you may need to accommodate everyone comfortably. Contact a local portable restroom company and talk to them about pricing options.
- Decorate - Make your wedding washrooms inviting by decorating with flowers or ferns! They can even match your wedding decorations.
- Make Signage - If you keep the restrooms out of sight, make sure your guests can find them! Make signage to direct your wedding guests towards the portable bathrooms. Cute signs are an option.
- Provide Amenities - Impress your guests! Provide complimentary scented hand sanitizer, lotion, and air freshener. It will make your wedding guests feel refreshed and appreciated.
If you are interested in renting portable restrooms for your outdoor wedding in Gainesville, GA, contact Nix Tank today! Call us for a free quote.