Below are some rules each customer should read before signing a dumpster rental agreement:
- Items not allowed in the dumpsters: Household food trash, liquids (including wet paint), tires, batteries, freon appliances, TV or computer monitors, barrels or burn barrels, florescent bulbs, concrete over 3 feet, cross ties or hazardous materials.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) weight limit of 10 tons. Any imposed DOT penalties are the responsibility of the customer.
- Dumpster must not be loaded above the sides or have anything sticking out of the unit.
- Not responsible for damange to concrete driveways, landscape, underground lines, etc.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring an adequate site that has plenty of room for dumpster transportation. In the event of a truck getting stuck, customer is responsible for any extra charges associated with removing the truck.
- Customer is responsible for all damage to the container while on site.
- Once the dumpster has been placed, the customer should not move the unit.
Please contact us for more information.